- Technology enhancements for classrooms and the science lab (Smart Boards, teacher laptops, iPads, science lab equipment)
- Curriculum enrichment including writing, dance, music and science assemblies and workshops
- Fitness classes, including soccer this year, as well as sports & playground equipment
- Student Organizations such as Growing Great, Young at Art, Earth Club, Student Council, and Book Club
- Field trips to places like The Getty Museum, Underwood Farms, Camp Tumbleweed, and San Juan Capistrano
- Books, software & licensing, and supplies for our library
- So much more!
Gold Supporter ($350 per child)
This is Grandview’s circle of strongest supporters. These supporters allow us to fund enrichment programs and go above and beyond so our children can have a quality education.
Silver Supporter ($250 per child)
Grandview’s silver circle of supporters are the foundation of the PTA membership drive. A family who gives at the silver amount gives the PTA the ability to fund all the PTA programs and materials enjoyed by the number of students sponsored.
Bronze Supporter ($150 per child)
Donating at the Bronze level is a generous way to support a substantial portion of the PTA programs and services at Grandview.
You may donate any amount you wish using this item.
If your employer has a Corporate Matching Gift Program, Grand View’s Tax ID number is #95-6204597. You may have your company contact e-mail Liz or Jill using the links below if they need any other information.