Manhattan Beach is home to some of the most amazing parents who do an incredible job raising funds through the PTA and MBEF. Frequently these same parents ask what else they can to strengthen our school.
The November 6th election is a crucial one for Manhattan Beach schools. There are two propositions on the ballot that have a direct effect on funding for Grand View.
Learn about the differences between Propositions 30 and 38
- Proposition 38: promises new money for schools ($523, 377 for Grand View in the first year alone!)
- Proposition 30: threatens major education funding cuts if it doesn’t pass.
- Can I Vote For Both Propositions? Yes! Find out why that might be the best option for California schools.
- What if both Propositions pass? The best-case scenario for school funding! The one with the most votes will take effect.
- See a detailed comparison of Propositions 30 and 38.