1) First Team member (Team Captain) registers using the “Family – Instructions on GVPTA.com” choice
2) The Team Captain chooses the “Create New Team” option on the Team Selection page
3) The Team Captain pays the $100 fee
4) The Team Captain shares the team name with other potential members
5) Additional Team members register using the “Add family member” Choice
6) Members choose the “Join existing team” option on the Team Selection page and type in the team name
7) If the team name exists, it will show up below the text box and will be flagged as “Team Open” or “Team Full”
8) Members then complete the registration with $0 due
CHILI COOK OFF: Dust off that crock pot, test that secret family recipe, and enter the Chili Cook Off! Got what it takes? Contestants please contact Jessica Vanzura to sign up for the competition.
WANTED: DONATIONS FOR USED BOOK BOOTH Our Spring Fair Used Books Booth is locally world famous! We accept books for babies, kids, teens, and adult readers. Drop donations off in the Library hall. Questions? Email Julie Grasso or Rochelle Cistone.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED These events can only happen with the help of the volunteers. Sign up coming soon...
If you have any questions about the Spring Fair, please contact Bethi Perrott.