At Grand View, we are committed to creating a Culture of Care for all of our students.
Every year, we ask our students to sign our No Place for Hate Pledge:
• I promise to do my best to treat everyone fairly
• I promise to do my best to be kind to everyone – even if they are not like me.
• If I see someone being hurt or bullied, I will tell a teacher.
• I will help others to feel safe and happy at school.
• I will be part of making my school No Place for Hate
We have also created a student committee of 4th and 5th graders. This committee meets to discuss our school culture and what we can do to make it better for all students. If you are interested in joining this committee or have questions, please contact [email protected]