The PTA sponsors many fun events throughout the school year to build community spirit and raise funds for our school. Many of our events for 2023-24 are listed below. Additional details on these events will be published close to the time of the event, so stay tuned!
- Grand View "Grand" Welcome: See Teacher and Class Listings, purchase Gator Gear, find ways to get involved, tour the school, and much more!
- Family Movie Night: Enjoy a movie under the stars and a pre-paid dinner for this family fun event.
- Parent Party: All proceeds from this fundraising event will support our students and teachers with classroom supplies and equipment, technology, textbooks, PE equipment, science lab, library resources, campus upgrades, field trips and much more.
- STEAM Expo: An engaging and interactive expo free for families where students have a chance to stretch their minds in the world of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math.
- Gator Run: Our annual 5k benefitting MBEF and Grand View.
- Spring Fair: Games, Activities, and Food for the whole family to enjoy!
- Pickleball Tournament
- Book Fair