Join us for the Grand View Grand Welcome on Sunday, August 22 from 9am-12:30pm. Families can:
- See Teacher & Class List Postings: Visit the cafeteria windows and/or the gate by Admin Building to find your teacher and other friends in the class list posts
- Meet Mrs. Tara Grings - our new principal!
- Get your Grand View Spirit Gear! New styles ready for purchase
- Find Ways to Get Involved at our volunteer tables
- Sign up for GAP Programs
- Meet the PTA Executive Board
- Pick up a New Family Packet, a GV Traditions flyer, and a new Yard Sign to show your school spirit
- Dance party with a DJ
We will also be hosting tours for our new Transitional Kindergarten (TK), Kindergarten, and 1st Grade students.
GRAND VIEW GRAND WELCOME SCHEDULE
Please note that families with siblings in multiple grades can attend together during one of the students' times or have their children attend separately.
GRAND VIEW GRAND WELCOME TOUR SCHEDULE:
*7-10 students per group.
*Following the Grand View Grand Welcome, TK, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade Families can walk to Sand Dune Park for a playdate!